Grilled Asparagus and Chili-Orange Quinoa Spring Rolls
- Add olive oil to the asparagus, toss well and place it on grill. Cook it until it starts charring lightly and becomes soft. Remove the asparagus from grill; set it aside to allow it to cool down a bit. Now, cut the asparagus into thin strips; again cut each strip into two halves (cut horizontally).
- Prepare the dressing by combining orange juice, honey, walnut or sesame oil and red chili flakes. Put all these ingredients in a container with lid; put on the lid and shake well to allow all ingredients blend perfectly with each other.
- Take a bowl and in it toss the cooked quinoa and greens. Drizzle the dressing you just prepared over the mixture. Toss until the quinoa and greens are coated nicely with the dressing.
- Get a rolling station ready with the quinoa mixture, grilled asparagus, a dish-filled with hot water (the dish should be large enough for holding spring rolls), rice papers and a chopping board.
- Take a rice paper and soak it into hot water for 10 to 15 seconds. Make sure that it doesn’t turn too soft. Place the wet rice paper on the chopping board and fill it with grilled asparagus and the quinoa mixture. Roll the paper, tuck and finally fold the sides. Your spring roll is ready. Now, follow the same steps to prepare more spring rolls.
Already convinced? Join us by registering right now.