- 4 people
- Meal course
Today, we’ll be sharing with you the delicious quinoa salad recipe. This recipe makes a perfect Monday meal after a fun-filled weekend. It will help you to jumpstart the detox you need after two or three days of wild partying.
The recipe given here will serve 4.
- Check the package (the quinoa) and cook the quinoa according to the instructions on the box.
- Take a bowl and mix the cooked quinoa with the cranberries, bell pepper, basil and cashews.
- In another bowl, whisk the olive oil, vinegar, orange zest, orange juice, pepper and salt together. The mixture you get by combining these ingredients is your salad dressing.
- Drizzle the dressing over the quinoa mix and serve.
- You can have this salad for breakfast, for lunch (along with a few whole wheat bread slices) as well as for dinner (with a protein of your choice). Our Quinoa salad recipe is one of the yummiest dairy free and gluten free recipes you will ever come across.
- Hope this easy quinoa recipe helps you to quickly cleanse your system. Happy healthy eating!!